- Tried to play the word “Lew” in Scramble with Friends. Apparently, that is not a word in Bud Selig’s phone contacts or in the game. “You never call, you never write…” It’s a pity, you know.
- Speed-made applesauce muffins in just about thirteen minutes. I haven’t eaten them yet, so the jury is still out as to whether or not the whole incredible rush thing was a good idea. I will let you guys know tomorrow, of course.
- Found out that Brandon Crawford can do something right. We’re talking 2-run single at perfect moment right. (In other news, he does not look like Zac Efron.)
- Also discovered that Sergio Romo does not enjoy getting in on Everybody Be Awesome Day. It’s okay. I get it. I’m like that too. I mean, not really, but I’m trying to be nice here.
- Came to the fortunate conclusion that other people have dismal defense as well. coughcoughCardinalscoughcoughDefendingWorldChampionscoughcough
- Confirmed that Matt Cain is indeed human. I feel reassured by this, I can’t lie, but am perfectly fine with him going back to his god-like ways in future starts.
- Lastly, realized that my blog would be completely incomprehensible to someone who is not following the Giants/did not follow this game today. Another pity, you know. The shrugging turkey from this fabulous scene in Holiday Inn comes to mind.