10. Santiago Casilla. In case I’ve failed to mention it before, I am not much for Brian Wilson. In addition to which I fully subscribe to Billy Beane’s theory about how replaceable closers really are. To think that the Giants are on a five game winning streak in September minus Wilson gives me the tiniest bit of glee as well as good ole’ pride for Casilla, because he is so shining right now.
8. Vogey the Hitter strikes again! 2 for 3, baby. Hitting pitchers make me happy dance. Not literally. I do not dance, happy or otherwise, in reality.
6. It was just a really great way to start off the mega-roadtrip. I’m sure the stats would prove me wrong on this, but I think winning the first game of the roadtrip is a big game changer. Maybe because they listen to better music after they win and that’s helpful, somehow…?
4. I have a bit of a Rockies vendetta. Especially after they traded away Ubaldo, who I had a bit of a soft spot for. So going into Coors Field (The Chamber of Horrors- remember that?) and beating them like that was just awesome.
2. ::looks around, then whispers:: We are getting crazy close to the Moneyball release! Which makes me much more excited than it rationally should. Now don’t tell anyone I told you. It’d ruin my street cred, people.
1. Pablo! Pablo! Pablo!
Much love for the Panda. That is all.